Thursday, November 5, 2009

Computers shutting down?

2 of my computers have been shutting down in the mist of working on them- no warning- just a complete black screen. After going through the start-up process the main computer would black-out and reboot and the other computer would reboot and stay up for a hour or so. I took the main computer to a repair shop and replaced the hard drive and memory. At the computer shop for 1 week, the computer did not shut down-AT ALL. After returning the main computer home during the starting up process the computer continued to shut down. I ever took the main computer room to room in my apartment and it continued to do that same thing. I brought a new computer and the new computer also continued to shut down as well. I took the computers to a friend's home and both of the computers booted up with no problems. I live in an apartment for 9 years and has never had a problem with electrical power. The TV鈥檚, stereos and clock are not affected, how is this possible?



Computers shutting down?vista



My dad's computer kept shutting down for no reason. It turned out to be a faulty motherboard. It works fine after replacing the board. Could that be your problem?



Computers shutting down?antispyware



sometimes these is the effect of a virus that was running on to your system.. but one trick ...is try to install a ghost software on to your hardisk.. these will overwrite all the bad files that was in your hard disk. and believe me it will work... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment