Thursday, November 5, 2009

Computers..?

my comp is saying i have low disk space and gives me the opition to go through my comp. it doesnt work though...



Can someone tell me the best way to make my disk space better?



Computers..?virus removal



Uninstall programs you don't use, delete setup files for those programs or others that you have lying around. Get rid of large files such as movies you may have downloaded that you don't watch anymore. In other words get rid of stuff you don't use often.



Computers..?anti virus protection



Turn off system restore, restart computer, turn system restore on again, you will get allot of space.
If you have a cd/dvd burner copy some of your files such as documents and pictures etc this will give you loads of space
Buy an external hard drive and transfer your large files to that

No comments:

Post a Comment