Thursday, October 22, 2009

Computers in and electronics The Military?

I have been wondering about the following,



1. Witch Military branches get to use computers while on active-duty?



2. Are you issued a computer or do you have to bring your own? (can you bring your own?)



3. What type of computer are you issued/supposed to use?



4. What computer do you recommend to use?



5. Can you choose what computer you are issued? I would prefer a Panasonic Toughbook 30 as I have seen them be run over by cars,drenched in water,kicked around and jumped on without breaking or even turning off the laptop.



6. Are you allowed to bring an Ipod? (I recently heard about a man whose Ipod stopped a bullet while serving in Iraq but it didn't specify who he was serving or what he was doing)



%26 If so when are you allowed to use it? Or to listen to it? ( For the first I mean for other uses besides listening.)



Computers in and electronics The Military?free spyware remobal



I worked on computers for 8 yrs while in the navy. I was stationed at joint commands with people from all services. You don't get to pick your computer for work, you get whatever type your command is using. (I used dells, HPs, MACs, and a few others). Depending on where you are, you may be able to bring a personal computer or laptop.



As far as the iPod stopping a bullet. I doubt that actually happened since they can break if you drop them on the floor.



Computers in and electronics The Military?kawasaki



Computers are issued according to the nature of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment