Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two computers, XP, How to get all of the favorites into one or both computers?

This is about what I want to do...if I can.



Take all of the bookmarked websites that I have from my home and laptop computers and update them. Get them all on one computer to where I can see them all. Get rid of the ones I do not use. Organize the ones that I do use in a system that resembles a filing system as opposed to something that looks like someone with A.D.D has been let loose on my computers!



I would like to put the updated version of my filing system/bookmarked sites at that time on each computer.



Then after completion of this I would like to have the ability to automatically forward any website I bookmark to the other computer that I am not currently working on.



I imagine that you will answer with, "network them." I don't want to do anything that will cost me a bundle but, will make networking them the goal if need be.



Thank you so very much for your answers.



Two computers, XP, How to get all of the favorites into one or both computers?free anti virus



Export the Fav's;



%26gt; open I.E. browser



%26gt; file ( on toolbar )



%26gt; import / export



And quit using I.E. and get a real browser;



http://www.firefox2008.de/us/



http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?d...



Mozilla F.F. add-ons / extensions;



%26gt; Launch firefox browser



%26gt; bookmarks ( on browser toolbar )

No comments:

Post a Comment