Monday, October 19, 2009

Moving songs between computers via the iPod?

We took our CD collection and digitized it one of our computers (Computer 1). It was synced with our ipod, and is now on there. I want to take that music from the ipod and put it on my laptop (Computer 2), but when I go to sync it seems to be telling me it is going to erase the ipod's hard drive and replace it with the songs I already have on Computer 2. How do I just take the songs on the ipod that were taken from Computer 1 and upload them to the Computer 2? Thanks.



Moving songs between computers via the iPod?triumph



Download sharepod. it will rip the song from your ipod to your laptop. then you transfer the songs from the folder you created for the song into your itunes library. (in sharepod if you right click on the ipod it will copy all the songs faster) hers the link. http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?Sect...



Moving songs between computers via the iPod?worms



export?

No comments:

Post a Comment