Monday, October 19, 2009

Computers problems.. Some of my software failed to start.?

Some of my software failed to start. The nokia pc suite, autocad, nba live, adobe album.. and others.. When i open the software, my computer hangs up. When i tried it to repair in control panel, it also hang up. It started when i install autocad 2008 in dvd. it hangs up and when i restart it, its hang up also. so i brought to a technician. then when my comp. was already running, my computer was slower than before. Then the software was hanging up. but my other software are good. when i failed to repair the nokia pc suite, i try to erase it then install it again--while installing it hang up again. my computer is window xp sp2. 512 ram, 256 video card



Pls. advice me. i am beginner with computers..



Computers problems.. Some of my software failed to start.?virus protection software



It may be a virus. the simplest way is to reinstall windows.



Computers problems.. Some of my software failed to start.?adware



It maybe because autocad 2008 mess up your computer configuration,The easiest way to solve your problem is the backup your hard drive and reformat your comp.
bro fisrt of all remove your startup list



start%26gt;run%26gt;msconfig



then restart your pc



then try to run your all soft again

No comments:

Post a Comment