Monday, October 19, 2009

Is this computer worth it (pls answer if you have knowledge on computers?

us an hp Compaq presario C554US Notebook pc



*Intel celeron M procesor 520



*100 GB 5400RPM SATA hard drive



*Windows Vista Home basic



*Double layer DVD+-0RW drive



I am about to transfer to a four year college for computer engineering. Software developing to be more exact, I am into the computers field but tried before for architecture, which outdated me on computers.



You think this computer will be suitable for me? and meaning, that it does not go obsolete soon.



Is this computer worth it (pls answer if you have knowledge on computers?antispyware



I have a good knowledge of computers, and that computer is not good. Vista home basic makes your computer run really slow, and it doesnt have really any advantages. Also the hard drive is quite small. The only advantage is the ram, which is decent. But from me its a no - go!



Is this computer worth it (pls answer if you have knowledge on computers?best antivirus software



Already obsolete
100 GB sounds great, but if you want top performance I recommend 200 GB.
*Intel celeron M procesor 520 = Out Dated



You want to get Intel Core 2 Duo
This is not a good one, I recommend you to go for the HP Pavillion DV95000Z series notebook model. Which can only be ordered online, where you need to configure the notebook as per your specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment