Monday, October 19, 2009

I have three Computers in my house. Need help with Outlook express?

Hey guys.



I've got three computers with the same email account on three of them. My question is , Is it possible to delete the emails from one computer. If I dont use the other computers for a few days , and when I open my email it has a tons of emails that i've already read while I was using the other computer. Then I've got to delete them on each computer. Can I set this up where when I delete an email from one computer and it will delete them on all of them.



I have three Computers in my house. Need help with Outlook express?spyware



It's not possible to do with Outlook express using a regular (POP/SMTP) email from your ISP.



Find out if your email provider or ISP offer an IMAP connection. I know someone who uses this to view her Hotmail in Outlook and if she had more than one PC it would synchronize between PCs when she deleted an email. It effectively means you are using Outlook as the front end and the web mail as a back end.



It works very well however the limitation with this approach is that you are restricted to whatever mailbox size your mail provider gives you.

No comments:

Post a Comment