Thursday, October 22, 2009

Have 3 computers connected to a router w/WPA2. If one gets a virus/hacked into will the other 2 be v

Basically I use that 3rd computer just for just downloading(music, movies, ect). It is a very old computer so I'm not concerned about it getting a virus, however I am worried about my other two computers(which I only download from reputable sites) which use the same router which is WPA-2 protected. So basically my question is if my 3rd computer gets a virus...can it spread to the 2 other computers using the same router and can a person that somehow hacked into the 3rd computer via a virus then easily hack into the other 2 computers which did not download the file?



Any help would be much appreciated!



Have 3 computers connected to a router w/WPA2. If one gets a virus/hacked into will the other 2 be vulenrable?free antivirus download



Your computers are not going to be "hacked" with WPA2 security. And as long as you have a good antivirus program, a virus is not going to get past the router, so you can relax. Just get AVG 7.5 or Avast Home Edition and you'll be good. The most you will get is some adware, which Ad-Aware will catch if you download and install it.



I only have 1 computer on a wireless router with WPA2 security. Nothing gets past it except some annoying spyware, which I clean up twice a week with SpyBot and Ad-Aware.



Have 3 computers connected to a router w/WPA2. If one gets a virus/hacked into will the other 2 be vulenrable?internet security

No comments:

Post a Comment