Monday, October 19, 2009

Own two computers, they each have a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 installed?

I own two computers, they each have a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 installed. the broblem is that I can run Knights of the Old Rebublic, Jedi Academy, and Jedi outcast on the first computer but not the second. both computers meet the minimum system requirements, but the games will not run on the second computer. When I try to run Academy or Outcast, I get a message that says 'Could not load open GL subsystems' I know that this means that your graphics card does not support Open GL. But both cards I have in both systems support Open GL 1.5 Why would the same card play a game and another card exatly like it not play the same game? I said this before, but this is importent BOTH PC'S MEET THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS.



How can I make the second computer run the games?



Own two computers, they each have a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 installed?antivirus programs



Look on Nvidia's site for the latest drivers and download the latest (aug07') Direct X 9.c update.



Own two computers, they each have a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 installed?computer protection



i only can think 2 things..



DirectX and Video Card Drivers...



in last case try to format OS, maybe is damaged



good luck with that...
Time to update your video card dude. That one is really old try going up to at least the NVIDIA 6700 with 512 meg of on board memory. really its better to exceed the maximum requirements then meet the minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment