Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have 2 computers When I send an email TO my yahoo.com from my isp email from computer 1 I get it B

send a message to my yahoo email from computer 2 It always goes into the spam box. WHY? I send emails to many yahoo clients and dont want the emails to go to spam if Im sending from the other computer. Ive even tried creating a new isp email and when its sent from the other computer to yahoo mail it still goes into the spam. If I go onto webmail from my isp and send it to yahoo email address it does work. So it must be a setting on the 2nd computer??? Ive reinstalled outlook and outlook express but the 2nd computers email to my yahoo email always goes to spam. I even tried setting up a diff yahoo email ..still goes to spam box when sending from computer 2



I have 2 computers When I send an email TO my yahoo.com from my isp email from computer 1 I get it BUT when I?internet security software



I assume you checked the yahoo filters and the outlook rules? Those are most likely candidates for incorrectly routing.

No comments:

Post a Comment