Monday, October 19, 2009

Life without computers?

how would life be if there was no computers?



people would be more lazy without computers? or does computer make people lazy instead?



i personally think computers make people more lazy, because most things are done using computers nowdays



Life without computers?anti virus



I remember when color tv first came out! Now I'm a web designer. Computers have given me a new career. I'm grateful for that. But I agree that we have become way too dependent on them. There will be all kinds of physical and mental health issues arising from computer "addiction." Many young people don't know how to carry on a conversation, and have a very limited vocabulary. I've seen mental laziness here at Yahoo Answers - wanting others to give them the quick answers instead of using their brains to find it themselves.



But computers can't be blamed for laziness. I think that's just a trait in some people.



Life without computers?auto protect



I can remember when i was a kid, were talking in the 80s here, we all rode our bikes all day long and would run around outside till the sun went down. Parents had to drag us inside. Now all the kids sit infront of a screen all day. I think we're going to see some drastic changes in our way of life in a generation or two.
Life without computers, would make us more creative, and not glued to the screens. We are in a shortage of visionaries, GOOD role models, and perspective minds.



50% of my friends are addicted to online social networks, they usually tell me they spend 2-6 hours a day on them.



This is ironic, because I love computers, and I plan to build one soon. Think of it is as a technology addiction.
Computers are used everywhere---Now people who have elected to have office jobs only--they probably like it.



What you and I should do---if find a way for this thing to make us money-----My computer is with me constantly, and I make concrete and use the computer to keep up with what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment