Thursday, October 22, 2009

Computers shutting down all the time...Please help!!?

Okay I asked a question like this before, and checked it out and here are some possible reasons why my computer migt be shutting down but if you could help that be good :



-I go on myspace....all the time



-Computers kinda of old i think 1995-2000 or something



-I have 3 dogs, german shepards they shed alot



-I have Norton anti-virus on my computer



-I checked the fans, they are dusty, and the bottom fan works but the top fan does not, only twitches a little bit [how can I clean them?]



-I use to leave my computer on all the time and it would get hot but I dont anymore



Thats pretty much all I can think of. My computer does not shut down when I am not on it, only when iam on it. It does not rebute, I have to do that, but I have to wait about 15 minutes to do so. Please help!



Computers shutting down all the time...Please help!!?cafe racer



It's still getting hot.



Computers shutting down all the time...Please help!!?free anti virus



Three dogs if your pc is low to the ground get it setting higher. You can buy compressed air cans at walmart and like stores for a couple of bucks that will clean out your computer good. norton is the worst anti-virus I kept getting viruses with it. I have a couple of links for you for free anti-virus and free anti spyware. If you are not using anti spyware you should be. After you clean out your pc see if the top fan starts working if not you need to replace it. Other than that if your not to keen on computers you may need more help, could be hard or software problem. Hope this helps.
bring it to a pc shop or to someone who know how to clean pcs and let him clean it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment