Thursday, October 22, 2009

I love computers I know alot about computers but...?

I really love computers so much.I want to be in a career in computers but Ive heard it has to do with alot of math.I really dont like math and I have been on my computer since 2yrs old lol.Plus I know more about it than all of my family but never used math!Please help I like helping people figure out there computer problems is this really hard math? (Math is my weakest point and I dont know why we need it for computer science but Im willing to do it for computers)



I love computers I know alot about computers but...?hijack this



Heres my suggestion.



TRY IT!!!!



go to a specialized school only for computers. not a regular four year school where u will have to take history and math and all that other stuff. specialize in classes that only are computers. and i cant see where it would be very difficult math, if any



u can do anything u put ur mind to



good luck



I love computers I know alot about computers but...?liveupdate



If you go to a 4-year university and major in computer science, you're going to have to take a lot of math. No way around it.



Let me recommend that you consider a 2-year technical school or community college. The future job market in computing looks promising for grads of that type program. Math will still be involved, but not as much.
If you really want to make money in the computer field, you have to know the technology from the bottom up, and unfortunately, this involves math.
30 or 50 years , DESIGNING computers required a lot of math.



computer science was taught in math departments. but that is not really where we are anymore.



Go ahead and make it your major. there are lots of job options in the computer industry, just as there are options in computer majors.
Im in a computer related course in college and it has math subjects like algebra, trigonometry and calculus(though it has no relation to my course)



I think your talking about computer engineering. As oyu know engineering course requires a lot of knowledge in math

No comments:

Post a Comment