Monday, October 19, 2009

Should I trade computers with my dad (desktop to laptop)?

My dad uses his computer for work, while use mine for playing games and such. Here are the specifications:



Dad's Laptop:



Windows XP



Compaq Presario



80GB Hard drive



512MB RAM



Intel Pentium 4 processor 3.0 Gigahertz



Graphics: Mobility Radeon 9200



bought for $2500 (2001)



My Desktop PC:



Windows Vista Home Premium



Compaq Presario



250GB Hard drive



1GB (1024MB) RAM



AMD Athlon Core Duo 1.9 Gigahertz



Graphics: Nvidia



bought for $650 (2007)



My dad bought his laptop about in 2001 or 2002, but it was totally top-notch, state of the art. My computer, which I bought in September, is of course newer, but I bought it at Sam's for a low price. The reason I would want my dad's computer is because his processor is very nice,and I could upgrade ram to 4GB cheap, which would be a very nice computer. I'm not too concerned about the operating system, so don't keep that in the decision too much. I know laptops generally aren't great gaming computers, but good ones are.



Should I trade?



Should I trade computers with my dad (desktop to laptop)?avast



i think you shouldn't because your pc has more ram and hard disk memory. only you should upgrade your processor



Should I trade computers with my dad (desktop to laptop)?ducati

No comments:

Post a Comment