Thursday, October 22, 2009

My computers d drive is missing/corrupt & my computer wont restore! PLEASE HELP!!?

Okay, so heres the deal. My computers like..screwed. The D drive mysteriously disappeared. It doesnt even show up on 'My Computer' however, when looking at my device manager, it recognises my D drives, but there is a yellow circle with an exclamation point inside it.(!)



Various programs on my computer are now showing issues, for example, windows media doesnt work, neither does the search feature on the my computer/control panel areas. etc.



Ive tried to restore my computer, however it wont allow me too. I tried restoring it through safe mode, the run command, control panel..everything. It simply wont open in safe mode what so ever..and it opens with the run/control panel approach, but the window stays white and blank..it wont load.



I cant use the system reboot disks, because obviously...my computer wont read the disks.



SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!TT^TT



My computers d drive is missing/corrupt %26 my computer wont restore! PLEASE HELP!!?aurora



in Device manager, right click the device withthe !



select DELETE



restart windows



Also might help if you'd included if the "D" was a hard drive or a CD/DVD type drive.



My computers d drive is missing/corrupt %26 my computer wont restore! PLEASE HELP!!?download



I can get it going, but I need to know the make of harddisc is in your system
hired a technician to reformat your computer, maybe your computer has a virus as what i've encountered before. my disk drive doesn't show up... then we hire a technician and it works again,,,,,, if still not working, try to buy new disk drive
click on the yellow circle with the exclamation mark on it and click "enable" at the above menu or update whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment