Monday, October 19, 2009

Help please connecting two computers?

have broadband internet connection and I have the router and my 2 computer?



i have broadband internet connecting and I have the router for the second computer and my 2 computer does have network adapter so now I need someone to help me find step by step as to how to connect them together so that I can share internet on both computers. Can anyone help get me really good websites for this step by step connection



I have DSL on one computer and its Westell modem with ethernet cable. then i have the second computer that has ethernet cable also and I have my router. but I dont know how to configure the computers. Can any tell me a full list of items i need and step by step please. Id appreciate any help.



Help please connecting two computers?virus scanner



Well,



connect your router to the modem. Then connect your two computers to the router....



THe ports on the back of the router are labeled 1,2,3,4 and so on....



Connect the internet or uplink port to the ethernet port on the modem....



Plug it in and it should work by default....



restart modem, then router, then computers...



Help please connecting two computers?anti virus software



If I understand your set up correctly you already have everything you need...just plug the dsl modem into the router and plug both computers into the router too.

No comments:

Post a Comment