Monday, October 19, 2009

Question about majoring in computers?

I'm really thinking about majoring in computers. I don't have a specific title...but my heart is really into computers. Something I love doing is repairing things...so I thought what about computer repair?



I tried looking up average salaries for computer repair...but all the websites want me to sign up for their memberships. So my question is, is a career in computer repair a rewarding career? or is it really just a kind of side job type. Also, if computer repair isn't the thing to major in...what is a rewarding major to major in for computers. As always thank you for your replies.



Question about majoring in computers?antivirus download



Fixing computers isnt really a rewarding career. You do not really get paid a lot for it unless you are in it privately and not working for like geek squad, frys, or compusa. They generally do not get paid really well and have to take a crap from customers.



I think if you are really into computer hardware then you should get into computer engineering.



IF you are more into software then you should get into computer programming.



If your into networking, database, i would suggest Information technology (In CA its under the business program)



I think any of these three paths are rewarding and have a good future.



Question about majoring in computers?bmw

No comments:

Post a Comment