Thursday, October 8, 2009

Setting up a network between 3 computers.?

I have made my network, all three computers are visible when I click on "View Network Computers", but the one computer won't allow the other two to access its files. I selected the "share all files and printers on the network" when I was using the network wizard.



In the end what i need to be able to do is be able to access info from one computer to the next,(so for ex. if i am on computer A, I should be able to access info from computers b and c at the same time and vice versa) without having to manually go to that computer. What can I do to get the one computer to allow me to access its files? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!



Setting up a network between 3 computers.?ducati



I know what you're going through, setting up a home network is challenging to say the least.



Setting up a network using "network set-up wizard" can be very confusing.



I suggest going to: http://www.networkmagic.com/



They have a free trial download that makes network setup a breeze.



I tried it and loved it so much that I ended up buying it.



You don't have to purchase the program, unless you want full version capabilities.



Setting up a network between 3 computers.?hp



I had this same problem



What you need to do is open your firewall/virus protection software and set it to trust the 'domain'.



The exact process differs with each software program, but pretty much what you need to do is go into the 'Trusted Zone' area of the firewall and add your household network.



You'll need to do this on each computer. Then the computers should be able to access each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment