Sunday, October 4, 2009

I have 2 computers (windows). How can I use the same e-mail data in the 2 computers?

The email client is mozilla thunderbird. I have 5 e-mail accounts which are popped into the client. If I have two computers or more, how can I sync the e-mail data among the computers automatically? So I can receive/send e-mail from any computer. Web mail is out of the question :-).



I have 2 computers (windows). How can I use the same e-mail data in the 2 computers?ktm



This is a tricky question. If I am understanding you correctly, you want to be able to sit at one computer and use Thunderbird to download your e-mail, and be able to access them from either computer. I believe the only way you can accomplish that, is to network the two computers together. You could try using software like pc anywhere. That should fix the problem. When on the one computer, you can essentially have your thunderbird accessing computer "A", while you sit on computer "B" and share information and files back and forth. I hope this helps you. Otherwise, you'll have to tell Thunderbird to "copy" e-mails to your computer while leaving the original message on the server.

No comments:

Post a Comment