Thursday, October 8, 2009

SUPER PC: Multi-Monitor Computers? I need a Multiple Screen Trading Computer. Has anyone bought one?

I found an awesome company, that I read about in Wired Magazine (Or, maybe it was PC World Magazine) called SUPER PC: Multi-Monitor Computers



http://www.Multi-Monitors.com



Apparently they have a computer that has 4-8 Monitors, controlled by one Computer, Mouse and Keyboard. The thing that amazed me is that you can copy and paste from window, to window. This seems great for Day trading! Then, I saw the guys on several Trading Software infomercials, using these multi-monitor computers. After that I started noticing them everywhere... Wall Street, Movies, The Doctor's office...



So, I want to buy one, but has anyone purchased a SUPER PC: Multi-Screen Computer? Any information would be helpful! Thanks in advance!



SUPER PC: Multi-Monitor Computers? I need a Multiple Screen Trading Computer. Has anyone bought one?free adware remover



Wow! This is cool! I was on here a while back, asking a very similar question. We must have read the same article! Anyway, I straight out trusted the source, and bought one. You are going to flip out when you see what Multi-Monitor Technology is like. As you know, from the magazine, the reason SUPER PC: Multi-Monitors.com is getting so much attention, is because they are almost half the price of the previous Multi-Screen Computer companies, and the quality is much better. The thing that really blew me away, is that I got a Better Quote from Multi-Monitors.com , than I did from Dell, for the similar Specs. However, the SUPER PC was $50 Cheaper, and supported 4 LCD Monitors. The Dell only supported One LCD Monitor. I say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment