Sunday, October 4, 2009

Degrees dealing with Computers, in my position?

Hello,



My situation is as follows..



I'm stuck between a rock %26 a hard place, trying to decide



which computer related field suits me best, that I should



look into doing. (Not that I haven't already been looking)



I don't have any College experience with courses



as of yet, aside from a Computer Networking class



that I took in HS, to make up credits. I didn't feel that



was for me, but then again, I had never had any experience



at all doing that, but was placed there.



I find myself more interested in the hardware, %26 building



computers themself. (More of a hands-on kind of guy).



But at the same time, I find interest in Graphic Design.



(Don't know how to do it, just find it interesting)



No history of CS3, but willing to learn.



I don't know much HTML.



I don't know any C++, A+, PHP, JAVA, or Dreamweaver



or anything like that.



Just curious what computer related fields are out there.



Salary isn't a big thing to me, I just want something that



i'll be happy doing.



Degrees dealing with Computers, in my position?norton



You may register at freelance website like http://www.getafreelnacer.com/ and start bidding for all graphic designing projects posted there.



Degrees dealing with Computers, in my position?spyware remover



If you like the hardware, go into engineering. If you get a design job after college, then you'll get to play with alot of hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment