Sunday, October 4, 2009

How can I attach two computers to one surround sound system, and have them use it at the same time?

I have an alienware gaming computer, and I am planing on getting computer vary soon. The one I have right now is attached to a surround sound system, and it sounds awsome. The other computer I am getting is going to be a multi-media computer, and I would like to connect it to the same surround sound system.



I would like to listen to music, and play games at the same time.



How can I have both computers attached to the surround sound system, and have them both use it simaltaniously?



How can I attach two computers to one surround sound system, and have them use it at the same time?mcaffee



ha? technically you can.



Just get splitter for all plugins and use both computer's output to your "awesome" sound system.



How can I attach two computers to one surround sound system, and have them use it at the same time?norton antivirus 2007



I had a clear, through answer, but u chose one so fast. Report It


well the person above me has a great idea! you could also try networking them together just make sure that the program you want to use is in the folders they share!



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment