Sunday, October 4, 2009

I want to control 2 computers simultaneously from one keyboard and mouse?

hi all, im a multimedia student and ive developed a 3D environment that displays artworks and 3D sculptures on the internet. it uses keyboard and mouse input to control your "player" my problem is that right now i have to control this same enviroment on two different computers at the same time exactly. My first thaought was to kill a keyboard and a mouse and splice the connections into 2 different computers will this work? does anyone know of any way that i can do this. Or of any hardware i can purchase that does this.



Incase your wondering why i need to control two computers simultaneously, its becuase im running two different views of the same 3D environment, one from each computer, and the output from these two computers into two projectors projecting through polarised lenses onto one screen. this means when viewed with polarised glasses (IMAX glasses) you will see a 3D, 3D world, and will be able to explore it. this is my final year project someone please help



thanx! NODACHI



I want to control 2 computers simultaneously from one keyboard and mouse?matchless



Sounds like you might mean a KVM switch, or you can even RDP from one PC into the other.



I want to control 2 computers simultaneously from one keyboard and mouse?norton 2008



I use this kvm (keyboard video mouse) switch at work. It's awesome.



http://www.iogear.com/main.php?loc=produ...
I use "synergy" and it works very well!! Check it out!
KVM Switches will surely solve this answer
you cant unless one is just something that gives you the same picture, trust me.
get a cable spliter and hook the keyboard to the computers and hook the mouse to the keyboard. try it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment