Thursday, October 1, 2009

What major to choose in computers?

I want a major in computers, but the math required is too difficult for me. I can probably get to trig and that's all. At first I wanted to become a Computer Repairer, but it the job growth rate is too low in 10 yrs, as well Video Game Design. All I know how to do is build a PC, and I have an A+ certification from high school. I feel I might end up as a nothing and took classes in college for nothing. I use my computer everyday all day and night for mostly games, watching movies, and hw if needed. I have no life. I can sit by a computer all day if I'm doing something that interests me. I am also shy, so my communication skills is horrible. Computer Science needs Calculus, and I can't do it. I don't want to waste my time taking classes that I don't need or else I won't graduate with an AA degree. Again, I can probably only reach trig or statistics. Please help.



What major to choose in computers?pc security



honestly dont say u cant. If u wanna major in computer science and u feel thats ALL you can do that deep down you can get through calculus. Take a pre-calc course or an easier math to warm you up to calculus, and than when u take it get a tutor. If pursuing a job in computer science is your dream, than dont let one math class get infront of you. Get a C at worst and carry on. 10 years down the line u will be much happier. Life is not a cake walk, but I think u can do it, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment