Thursday, October 1, 2009

Any cheap desktop computers with built in wifi?

Right now, I have a laptop computer in my room. It's nice, but I'm a bit of a gamer, and laptops are not the best choice for gaming.



I want to get a desktop computer, but my room is way too far to run a network cable. So I need a desktop computer with built in wifi. I'm on a budget right now, so I really can't spend much more than $500 ($600 if a screen is included). And those add-in wifi adapters are about $70-$100 a piece, which is a bit too pricey for me.



I know those small hp computers have built in wifi, but I need a pc with room for expansion. So I can add video cards and such.



Any cheap desktop computers with built in wifi?photoshop



Check on Craigslist in your area. You would be surprised to see what people want to get rid of cheaply. You can sometimes find Dells or still good HP desktops and then you can sometimes find video cards on this site that people bought to use until they could dig up more money for a fatty.



Any cheap desktop computers with built in wifi?symatec



Hmm the only people I can think of is Carbonfrost. Get one of their cheaper desktops and ask them to upgrade the case to full tower so you will have something to upgrade in the future. Sometimes they have sales in which they will upgrade for free so you might get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment