Tuesday, October 6, 2009

After i updated my computers BIOS.My computer is unbooted.Please HELP!!!!?

I recently updated my computers BIOS,after i compeleted doing it my computer did not boot up.



I must have downloaded worng BIOS. I have the back up of my old BIOS in a floppy disk.My first boot device is my cd drive.Can you please give me the detailed procedure to correct this problem and bring my computer back to normal. The company of my mother board is



%26gt; GIGABYTE



%26gt;MODEL number: GA-8LD533



I downloaded the upzip file from gigabytes website which had a similar name of that of my Model number. Even then my system became unbooted.



I dont have any reset button in my mother board.



Can you please pls help me to bring my computer back to normal.



Thank you.



After i updated my computers BIOS.My computer is unbooted.Please HELP!!!!?adware



A 'similar name' just won't do. When downloading BIOS data you need to insure that the model number is exactlly what you have.



After i updated my computers BIOS.My computer is unbooted.Please HELP!!!!?antivirus scan



put your start-up disk in there and see if it gets going

No comments:

Post a Comment