Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Calling all computer geeks! I need help deciding between these two computers.?

Well it's tax time and it's time sadly to say good-bye to my Sony Vaio I've had since 2003. When I first bought the Vaio it was amazing all the possibilities you could do with this multimedia machine. Watching and recording television on a computer and a remote control! These were high tech then and now I guess the world did a number of spins and it's not as high tech anymore.



So I'm deciding on these two multimedia computers and all I look at is aesthetics. So maybe you can help me decide which one is truly the better computer. I'm on a budget of 1100 maybe 1200 and something.



So it's between the HP Pavilion Media Center m8330f PC and the Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E Desktop PC



Help me!!



Calling all computer geeks! I need help deciding between these two computers.?agv



Neither really "tickle my fancy". They're both pretty much junk.



Honestly you could build a really good computer for $1100....not to mention the endless number of cases you have to choose from since you are so concerned with how it looks...check out this post for more info.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Calling all computer geeks! I need help deciding between these two computers.?antivirus software



I'm not a geek but I think of the old saying "when your on a good thing stick to it" hope that helps.
The sony is a bit better. Send the specs to both of them at support@carbonfrost.com and CF will beat that price by atleast 5% and will use better name brand parts and a long 3 year full warranty. Just a another option to save you some money. Good luck.
get a mac



the hp
Definently the HP! Sony prices are jacked too high for the specs you get.
I highly sugest the HP Pavilion Media Center m8330f PC



reasons:



FASTER



more options



better reviews



longer lasting



hope this helps!
id go with the sony
I'd go with the Hp computer because the processor is way better, there is 1 more GB of ram then the sony, the hardrive is more then double the sonys memory and the graphics card is WAY better then the sony VAIO. But if you like the sony VAIO brands then it's your choice of a faster computer or a brand you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment