Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Computers read my ipod touch as a camera?

wenever i plug my ipod touch into another computer it reads it as a camera. the ipod will connect to my computer as an ipod but for some reason on other computers it is read as a camera. what is causing this and how can i fix it?



Computers read my ipod touch as a camera?abtuvurys 2005



It involves the settings on the other computers. If the computer doesn't belong to you, you shouldn't change the settings. It isn't really a problem, just close the dialog box.



If you start iTunes on the computer, it should recognize it normally.



I suspect that you want to "share" your music with the other person. It doesn't work easily for DRM music (purchased from iTunes Store) without special programs. If it is music that you ripped from a CD, iTunes will import it. iTunes will play the music on your iPod Touch on the other computer.



Computers read my ipod touch as a camera?antivirus programs



i dont care.

No comments:

Post a Comment