Thursday, October 8, 2009

Asthma attacks caused by computers????

When I use my computer I seemingly have more trouble with my asthma - quite a bit more.



I read Kevin Trudeau's book and he says that electromagnetic chaos causes all kinds of health problems.



I'm currently on disability but I've worked on computers all my adult life, and I'm looking at whether I need to change careers when I go back to work. I seem to have a great deal of trouble usi ng the computer, but it's my link to the outside world.. in so many ways.



ideas?



I even go into sneezing fits when I'm on a computer,a nd it doesn't matter if I'm home or at the library or wherever, there's a computer in the doctors office, I used it and then started again.. somethings' going on..



I ordered a qlink - and maybe that will help - I don't have it yet.



This puts me in a situation where all I know how to do for a living is computer work, and I need to decide where to go from here... thanks



I've just sat here for only a few minutes typing this and I'm having trouble.



Asthma attacks caused by computers????nortin



dude clean your computer out , lmfao take off the cover and youll see why you have asthma attacks



Asthma attacks caused by computers????pc security

No comments:

Post a Comment