Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Disable Workgroup computers ????

Ok i have one desktop and one laptop i've try to share my network with that laptop but it doesn't work but when i :click on my network places %26gt;view workgroup computers then there was two folder that are getting shared , i don't know why thses folder are getting shared and by which computer they are getting shared, but i want to disable that two folder when i right click on it they jus says properties, open, and explore . ....Now i want to disable that work group computers how can i do that! Those folder are there in work connections , plz help me my computer is getting slow day by day .......



Disable Workgroup computers ????symantic



go to My network places and run Network setup wizard and configure your computers with options that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment