Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to work specifically with Apple/Machintosh computers as a programmer or other form of computer n

Here is the deal. I got about two more semesters before I graduate with a BA in Criminal Justice. I love my major and the information I am learning, but I can't shake the fact that I love computers (specifically macs) and wish I could do more with them. I am thinking of going back to college once I graduate and getting some more lower div computer courses and math courses under my belt so that I can either get a 2nd degree or go for a masters in something relating to computers. I just want some advice of what type of courses I should be taking if I want to work exclusively on mac computers? Also, if you do work for a company such as Apple Computers, what is there to do as far as the actual computers go? Programming? Creating the actual look of the computer? Anything else? I am really not sure if sitting and punching code all day is what I would want to do (maybe it is?) but I do know that I would love to be a part of a company that I truly love and enjoy every day. Any sug? THX



How to work specifically with Apple/Machintosh computers as a programmer or other form of computer nerd?spyware



Creating graphical user interfaces ("look-and-feel") is one part programming and one part graphic (computer) artist. The actual look of icons, animations, etc. are what the graphic artists create. The different behaviors based on events (click, double-click, mouse-over, etc.) are what the programmer adds to the application or operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment