Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is being good with computers unatractive to Women?

A friend of mine is having trouble finding a woman, hes a great guy and a whiz at computers, he works with computers, spends allot of time on computers and knows exactly how they work.



He says that the reason he cant get a girlfriend is because he is so good with computers. He told me that as soon as he tells a Woman what he does for a living they instantly look disgusted or uninterested as if working with computers is a complete turn off.



I find this hard to believe, but is it true ladies?



Is being good with computers unatractive to Women?antivirus programs



I can't say...



I'm amazing with Windows.



Is being good with computers unatractive to Women?computer protection



No. Being OBSESSED with computers is bad.
No! I am not technologically savvy and appreciate someone who is. Is there a possibility that's ALL he talks about when speaking with women? I would imagine it has more with how he's acting around them and less to do with WHAT his gifts are.
HELL NAW THAT JUST MEANS U CAN HOOK UP MY MYSPACE PAGE REAL GOOD... LOL :)
sounds like your friend is trying to find an excuse here. computers are not a turn off. in fact many girls like it b/c it shows intelligence and that you work (having a job is important).



there is probably something else wrong with your friend and he just doesnt want to acknowlege it.
no iam a girl and i love computers and alot of guys love me
Hi. Being good at fixing ANYTHING is attractive if the other person has a broken one. (I do PCs.)
Um, I love smart guys, and computer talent only means he's good at advancing. Maybe, its his life and he doesn't know ow to socialize?
I think it's less and less of an issue because the "computer geek" thing is wearing off as time goes on. I don't know how old he is, older women probably have more of that stereotype.
he shouldnt tell that to women....mayb he brags bout it or speaks in that technical language (which we, women cant stand)
i wouldn't say it true at all, but then again many women find different things attractive in men, some women may find extremely attractive. If the woman that are not showing their interests due to your work and talents with computers then they are the wrong woman anyway. Firstly, the woman you want to spend time with shouldn't care about your occupation and secondly they should share your interests or at least pretend to (this is to your friend by the way) I think certain things will make yourself seem less attractive but i dont think an ability to control computers is one, unless you fulfill the stereotypical 'geek' character, in which you should find a woman who appreciates you for who you are good luck!
no. i am a 16 year old girl who is in love with computers. i know how they work, what to do to fix them, the whole nine yards. the guys i like and hang out with are all computer nerds. they are amazing guys, and i even dated one. even though i am a computer person too, my friends, who are computer illiterate, find guys who love computers really hot. what he said is not true, only shallow women are turned off by this. any woman that turned him down for being into computers isnt worth his time, so he should consider himself lucky he isnt with these shallow women. he will find someone who likes him for him =]
No that's not true at all. He's not finding the right women then. Just tell him to look for women who have the same interests as him. I like nerds and dudes who work on computers.
It is when somebody is obsessed with them. My Significant Other comes to my home, allegedly to visit with me and then spends most of His time on my computer chatting with others, including other women. How do you think I feel when I'm sitting here waiting to get some attention from Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment