Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Starting A Bussiness cleaning out computers?

I want to stat a bussiness cleaning out peoples computers for $30.00 a computer. The only thing is what type of work could I do. I'm great with computers. I just need to know of somethings I could add to help peoples computer, what kind of work that I need to do, and then what should I really price. When I say cleaning out computers I mean that I want to clean out catch and put adware/spyware stuff.....pop up blockers. And then taking there fans in there computer and taking a compressed air pump, and clean the fans out!



Thanks,



David C.



Starting A Bussiness cleaning out computers?antivirus downloads



Check out what Canada computers does:



*Taken from www.canadacomputers.com



Services and Rates



We perform a wide range of services for your computer including both software and hardware servicing. Refer to the list below for a complete list of services and their current price rates.



Secured Wireless Network Setup



Network up to three home computers over a secured wireless network with purchase of any related hardware ($129.99 without hardware purchase) $89.99



on-site



Memory or Add-On Card Installation



Audio/Video/USB/Firewire/Network Adapter $9.99



System Assembly



(Minimum purchase of CPU, Motherboard, and Case) $14.99



Optical Drive Installation $14.99



Hard Drive Installation %26 Formatting $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment