Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jobs dealing with computers?

Is there a high demand for people in the field of computers? And what degree should I be going for if I want to have a good job dealing with computers? I'm currently in college and I have no idea what I want to do. Dealing with computers sounds very interesting, and what high demand job is out there dealing with computers? First I want to finish my education, and then go on to a career. Please tell me what is the best degree and what good jobs are out there. Thank you in advance. Peace



Jobs dealing with computers?auto protect



if so, you should learn IT or Computer science. there are three skills programmer, web master, and repairing.



Jobs dealing with computers?downloads



Yes now-a-days, there is a great demand for jobs related to computers. You can take computer engineering, IT or Computer science. If you like logic and programming, I suggest you take Computer science, but if you're linked to repairs, internet, networking, and programming, then choose computer engineering or IT.



Gud luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment