Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shipping computers from CA to TN?

My Husband is moving from CA to TN and he needs to ship his computers. One is a very valuable, expensive Mac. We do not exactly trust the post office...he is afraid someone may drop the computer or Xray it and wipe out the hard drive. So if you were in this situation, who would you trust the most to ship your computers?



Shipping computers from CA to TN?virus removal



FED X or DHL.........Between the two I would probably lean to DHL.



Just mark the package "fragile" at the shipping counter. I think DHL's insurance is a little cheaper.



DHL WILL tell you positively when the shipment is going to arrive.



Either one are very good but I have never had any problems with DHL. I like FED X also.



Shipping computers from CA to TN?anti virus protection



Unless it's worth it to bring myself, I will bring my baby alone. Otherwise, I have no choice but to trust like Fedex or DHL. It's just we must carefully wrap the PC and put a lot of adsorbance to minimize the impact.
I would go with UPS or Fedex. They both can insure and track your package. And I believe, they are much more careful than the USPS. I have used UPS to ship a computer before and it worked just fine for me.
for one, x-rays are not going to wipe out your hard drive! I'd get a big box, a bunch of blankets and pack it tight and secure. Ship Fedex and make sure you mark it as FRAGILE.
i took mine with me or just tell the people to not swipe it or anything its a pc just tell the "this is a pc how can i mail it???"
get insurance on it

No comments:

Post a Comment