Thursday, October 1, 2009

Apple computers?

I got my computer for Christmas and I don't use it for writing too much, but I figure I will start doing that for school. I have another computer and I usually use that one instead. But my Apple didn't come with the Appleworks program or Microsoft Office Word or anything. How do I get those on? Are they free? I am pretty good with computers but I can't figure this out..



Apple computers?virus protection



Hi, Mac OS X does have Microsoft Office 2008 for it, u will have to buy that separately and its not free.



You can't really expect Apple to shift a Microsoft product to u by default can u? Apple has its own Office suite called iWorks 2008 that is there as well and again it is paid software.



You can download Neooffice, its free. Its a version of openoffice specially made for OS X.



http://www.neooffice.org



Good Luck and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment