Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why do people love "Alienware" computers?

They are over priced, have ugly cases, and are owned by DELL the cheapest computer company out there. Why are they the "gaming" standard when there are far better choices out there? For 10,000 dollars, I would expect a computer that is unbelievable server class computer. Not a computer with a big ugly case with a alien sticker.



Also what brands do you reccomend besides them, I really prefer my homemade computer but im just curious with what other people think. www.cyberpowerinc.com has seemed to have some nice "gaming" computers to my knoledge, what do you guys think?



Why do people love "Alienware" computers?vista



$10,000.00 for a computer I would buy this one...



http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/06/07/...



Why do people love "Alienware" computers?antispyware



Until a few months ago they were on their own, and were know for using better components than places like dell.
so alienware computer is an actual comp? i just thought it was a made up brand since its in my sims game lol. but my guess is that people want something new and different from the rest
Alienware was better before Dell bought the company. Before that, they made some very powerful computers. I think they were the first company to use water to cool down a PC. They were known for excellent gaming PCs but I don't know if Dell has ruined them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment