Sunday, September 20, 2009

2 Questions regarding on Computers. Opinions and advice anyone?

I'm planning to get a new computer, but I'm mislead on many computers. I narrowed down my options, getting a Gateway or getting a Dell.



Here's my questions



1. Which brand is better? Explain why.



2. Which has the better deal? Explain why.



Links are provided.



http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?...



http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/c...



Dell computer prices may vary, but my main motive of getting is having Windows Vista Home Premium



2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz- 2DIMMs



320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache鈩?br> Microsoft Office Student %26 Teacher Edition 2007



%26 a 3 year warranty.



Like wise the overall price of the Dell Computer is $1067.



Note: Tax is not included in these calculations



Thanks for your input



2 Questions regarding on Computers. Opinions and advice anyone?computer



Latest news articles put Dells at the bottom of the list for reliability and tech support. Be forewarned.



2 Questions regarding on Computers. Opinions and advice anyone?free spyware



go to circuitcity. get a hp or compaq.



why? cause I said so.



gateways and dells are overpriced.



and always compare the total price, including tax and shipping.
It really depends on what you are using your computer for? Gaming with games like World of warcraft require a good computer. My uncle swears by ALIENWARE
if you want all those specs get them my advice means nothing, and you'll be happy, really

No comments:

Post a Comment