Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wow installation on 3 computers?

hi,



I have 3 computers that i want to install wow on, the first installs were successful. the 3rd wont get past the big update. after the update when i try to log on i get a message "unable to validate account" i went thru all trblshooting procedures for days (no luck) the computer is fine i just reformatted the hd its like a new computer. SO, my question, does the software somehow only allow 2 successful retail version installs? i would like to play the game on any computer in my house. Thanks Damian



Wow installation on 3 computers?norton antivirus



Your best bet is to talk directly to Blizzard. They are trying to keep farming down, so it wouldn't surprise me to know there is a limit on how many CPUs per account.



I installed the original on the four systems in my house, but the xp is only on two. I have not found a reason to load on the others as yet.



Wow installation on 3 computers?security



you would have to contact blizzard development about that, i did contact them once, and they activated the key code for an additional computer, try asking them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing useful information. I always make sure to bookmark pages like this because you know it will be useful in the future too. thanks again. Computer Installation

    ReplyDelete