Sunday, September 20, 2009

Computers For Beguinners?

Hi there,



Im putting together a booklet for my mum on how to use a pc. I need some website on which i can find information for beguinners. I have currently read the "which Magazine" booklet on computers for beguinners and also "computers for dummies" which have helped me slightly.



I am also making a disk with several ways to do things, all recorded with www.hypercam.com's camera,



Can anyone post me some websites which provide tips for beguinners on using a pc.. basic functions and commands etc!



Very gratefull for any help!



Computers For Beguinners?norton 360



I also have created some form of a booklet, I understand how hard it is to find detailed information in which you can simplify and edit in your own words for someone else.



I suggest you use a search engine to look up "common pc problems" and then use the answers to these for your booklet. As i said before, i have made one myself which i am emailing to you at the moment.



(Please use a virus scanner to make sure the file is safe before use)



GoodLuck



Computers For Beguinners?photoshop



chechzrep sound like a great idea. But remember one thing copy rights ok! Anything you take from other sites are copy right ok! http://search.techrepublic.com.com
Look on www.amazon.com for software.

No comments:

Post a Comment