Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Computer...I have several old computers about 10 years old..Dell and HP's. I gottm real cheap..

older models of Dell and Hp..about 7-10 years old..They seem to work..except that a few need pass words to get any further..is there a way to bypass the passwords? And then the ones that dont need a password. either dont have a hook up for my fat internet cable jack (larger than the standard phone jace) using a satellite high speed type service,,,then it appears that they only except dial up, dsl or modem...I want to be able use my current highspeed service..It's called Clearwire...the systems dont recognize this type of service..I tried to install and ethernet..but theres no connection on the ..i guess its called the motherboard..that little white plug- in piece..theres no where to plug in that little white piece from the ethernet card into the large circuit board that i can see.Its easy to find on newer computers?? I wanna by pass the password and how can get the systems to recognize my highspeed internet ..Clearwire..system...thanks...



Computer...I have several old computers about 10 years old..Dell and HP's. I gottm real cheap..you mite expectantivirus downloads



First, You are wasting your money with these old computers if they are 10 years old.



But if you really want to spend some, there are 2 different types of Ethernet (RJ-45 jacks) cards produced in this era. one is a PCI and the other was ISA. If it is ISA, scrap the PC. As parts and drivers will be next to impossible to find. And if you do find them the performance will never be satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment