Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HP desktop computers, are they any good?!?!?!?

My old computer died



I was thinking about getting a Dell, but worried about all the bad hype it always gets.



I want a computer to last another 5-6 years like my old 1



Are HP computers a quality brand are they reliable have they got a good reputation



I was looking at the HP pavilion slimline with the screen



Thanks for any answers.



HP desktop computers, are they any good?!?!?!?spyware



first, you get what you paid for... and it has bery little to do with brands. if you buy a cheap computer it will be cheap regardless of who made it. HP is a good brand. one advantage is the there are repair center all over that will be able to handle warranty repair.



now because computer are more powerful, have more parts and run hotter, they don't last as long. why? because people don't give them the correct maintanace. you need to make sure the inside of your computer is dust free and the fans are clean. if dust builds up, it acts like insulation and causes the computer to run hot, possibly overheat and then fail. so keep the computer clean and you should be fine.



HP desktop computers, are they any good?!?!?!?virus scan



To answer your question i had a Dell and threw it in the garbage seriously!!! lol I went and bought a HP desktop and like it. I think its perfect for the price. I personally like Gateway but couldn't afford it. Anyway I liked my HP I went and got A HP notebook as well and Love it!!!



So hope that helps!!
HP Computer systems has been around FOR EVER. I have owned several in the past years, from older machines running Windows 95 and 98 right through to a brand new rig running Vista. EXCELLENT computers and are even a very popular choice in their slimline and thinclient solutions for businesses.



On the same note COMPAQ was acquired by HP about 5 years ago or earlier, so both offer the same reasonably priced goods with the same quality.



Highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment