Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Computers for completely blind people?

If anybody knows of any software or computers in general that are made specifically for blind people please let me know. I would like to buy a new computer for my cousin, he's been blind his whole life and i'm having trouble finding what i'm looking for. Any advice would help. THANKS~



Computers for completely blind people?anti virus scan



There is an add on to a standard computer for the blind that will "Talk" to them . Jaws is what I've installed for a Student that was blinded by a shotgun blast.



Computers for completely blind people?ariel



I think you'll find this site helpful



http://www.afb.org/Section.asp?SectionID...
buy an extra large keyboard with big keys and windows xp comes with narrator which tells you what you're doin

No comments:

Post a Comment