Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can't open email on MY computer but can on other computers. Just get "Page Cannot Be Displ

Every time I try to open my email on my home computer....I get the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" screen (like my internet connection is bad). But other users can log onto their accounts on my computer and I can log onto MY email account from OTHER computers. I've been using System Mechanic 7 to do some "cleaning"....Did I delete something important? Then why can other users get onto their email from MY computer? Please help!



Can't open email on MY computer but can on other computers. Just get "Page Cannot Be Displayed" message.hijack this



maybe u have too many virises and u can download anti viris programs that are free here%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;avgfree.com. NOTE: some programs r not free.

No comments:

Post a Comment