Sunday, September 20, 2009

Computers, internet, connect, HELP!?

why is there a black '!' mark in a yellow triangle near 2 internet computers in right corner on computer and can you help to get it off, when i hover over it it sayd this :



local area connection



speed: 10.0 mbps



status: limited or no connectivity



Computers, internet, connect, HELP!?matchless



If you are using wireless for those computers, then the network signal is not enough for connectivity. That's all that means. Need some details as to what your set up is.



If you are not using wireless in any way, shape or form, then right-click the icon select Open Network Connections. Then select wireless network, right-click again and disable the network. You may have to go through the Network Connection Properties to get this shut down and remove icon.



Trying to do a Repair will not do any good if you do not have a signal strong enough to connect computers to. Nor will anything else you try to do, resetting a router if you have one, etc., until the signal strength is enough to connect.



Ron



Computers, internet, connect, HELP!?norton 2008



lol same **** happened to me when I got my laptop. The thing I done wrong, was the settings for my router wsn't right, so I had to put in the exact detailts about the router into your computer e.g. WEP code, make sure thats right. Normally it comes up now and again for me, but all I do is reset my router and that instantly fixes it. Make sure ur WEP settings to your router is right, or make sure you are not picking up another router. Good Luck
There's a problem with your router or modem.

No comments:

Post a Comment