Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Backing up (syncing) multiple computers help?

I have three computers:



1) Home PC with external hard drive



2) Work PC with external hard drive



3) Macbook laptop



I work with projects at home and at the office and on my laptop. I want to be able to synchronize files across all computers. When I work at home, I want that hard drive to have my project files. Then I want to be able to sync that with my laptop then take it to work, then sync that to my office computer hard drive so that the office hard drive has access to these files.



Then vice versa - go home after working on files, keep these files on the work computer, then syncing with laptop, then bringing it home, then syncing with my home pc.



What's the best way to do this?



Backing up (syncing) multiple computers help?virus protection software



the best way you can use is software to back up in your external hardrive. Now they are several softwares out there.



I have used a lot of softwares but not have found everyone to be as good as our needs. Let me list them for you. 1 means the best and as the number goes higher means okay.



1. Acronis Ture Image



2. Norton Ghost 14.0



3. Power Backup



4. Turbo Backup



5. Backup PC



Now you would porbally be thinking who will spent money on this softwares. Let me tell you that you don't need to you can download these from the internet for free by the help of the torrents with thier key generators or crack or with pataches.



www.mininova.org you can search it there and you need to download utorrent just google it. download and install utorrent and then search on mininova. once you done that open the torrent in uttorent it will download for you. follow the instructions you will have you free copy of the software and install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment