Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Building Custom Computers?

Hi, I am 15 years old, and very good with computers, I am thinking about building custom computers for people, as a way to earn a bit of money. so i have a few questions for you:



1. Would you trust a 15yo to buid a computer for you?



2. How much would you pay for the labour? Not parts



3. How long would you want it done in



4. Would charging extra for support after 2 months be ok and how much?



Thanks!



Building Custom Computers?software



1. I would not personally trust a 15 year old to build my computer. I am also very good with computers and have the background to build them, but there is just too much stuff that can be ruined without a college degree.



2. I would pay about....10-20 dollars an hour.



3. I would probably want it done within a month or two.



4. If i were you, I wouldn't do that. Just let them have their computer and take it back to you if they have problems. Problems in the computer are not always fixable without high charges, and it is hard to identify computer hardware problems if theres no way of testing them.



Building Custom Computers?vincent



1. I would NOT TRUST a 15 yo to build my machine



2. I would probably pay $15-25 per hr. (since he or she's 15)



3. Within a weekend.



4. DEFINITELY NOT, considering the likelihood of error in the building process

No comments:

Post a Comment