Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A question about a career working with computers.?

I am 15 and live in Canada. I really want too work with computers when I am older. I know that computer engineers and computer scientists make a lot of money, but I am more in to the physical side. I would rather do repairs, fix computers both internally and directly sitting down at someone's computer and fixing it.



I really like knowing ow things work and when put together how the parts work. I plan on getting my A+ Certification soon to start working as a technician.



I was wondering if anyone knows what jobs I could get from these interests that will still allow me too earn enough to easily support a family. I am looking for a job anywhere from 60,000 to 100,000 after a while, I would work up too that of course.



Thank you very much.



P.S: What does a computer technician do and how much can they earn?



A question about a career working with computers.?anti virus



Stay current with technology....if you are only 15, you might not be entering the workforce for three to six more years, by which time things may be completely different!



A question about a career working with computers.?auto protect



For me computer technician have many jobs to opper if you are welling to have a job...because us far us i know their is a lot of things that needed to do on that said job....And it earn a lot of money!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment