Sunday, September 20, 2009

I have connected one of my computers with LAN to other computer for internet. I have one more comput

office which I want to connect with the computer already connected with other computer for internet so that I can access internet on both the computers in my office is it possible with a hubb and if so what is the procedure for it. Thanks in advance.



I have connected one of my computers with LAN to other computer for internet. I have one more computer in my?free spyware remobal



You probably can't do it with a simple hub. What you need is called a router. Your Internet device (cable modem, ADSL modem, whatever) will plug into the router's WAN port. Then all of your computers will plug into the LAN ports on the router. The router then shares the single Internet connection with all computers.



There are many different makes and models of routers available for home and small office use. Most of them are not too expensive. Below is a link to some examples.



I have connected one of my computers with LAN to other computer for internet. I have one more computer in my?kawasaki



you will need a router either wireless ot ethernet cable.hook up: internet%26gt;modem%26gt;router%26gt;pc's. If you choose wirless you need cards for your pc's. If you worried about interference go ethernet cable , must be straight not crossover.Network all the pc's so you can share files and one printer.
In your office, you will already have a Hub for your internet access. Plug in the additional computer to the hub with internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment